The architect was commissioned to update this rebuilt 1813 ship captain's house with modern amenities and personal touches. The Federal style main house was restored and a new kitchen wing added, including a mudroom, kitchen, pantry, back hall stairway and bedroom suite. The living room became a spacious library, a connecting breezeway was converted into a three-season porch, and an attached barn was transformed into a study in keeping with the style of the original house. Restoration of architectural character was of paramount importance in the rehabilitation of this estate.
|Comprehensive Architectural Services||Master Planning and Feasibility Studies||Universal Access Design||Restoration and Adaptive Re-use||Artist's Renderings and Fundraising Graphics|